The networking sessions will take place on Tuesday, June 21, when candidates will meet with community members on a staggered schedule in Bergengren Hall (Bldg. 110), Rm. 112 on the Daytona Beach Campus, 1200 W. International Speedway Blvd.
Candidates will be available during the following time slots:
- 8:15 - 9 a.m. - Dr. Roslyn Artis
- 9:15 ‐ 10 a.m. - Dr. Drew Bennett
- 10:15 ‐ 11 a.m. - Dr. Carol Eaton
- 11:15 ‐ 12 p.m. - Dr. Irby (Skip) Sullivan
- 9 - 10:30 a.m. - Dr. Roslyn Artis
- 10:45 a.m. ‐ 12:15 p.m. - Dr. Drew Bennett
- 1:45 ‐ 3:15 p.m. - Dr. Carol Eaton
- 3:30 ‐ 5 p.m. - Dr. Irby (Skip) Sullivan
- 5:30 p.m. - Board of Trustees Deliberation
View a short bio and the resume of each finalist.
The Board is expected to choose the next president of Daytona State College no later than Saturday, June 25.
For more information, please call (386) 506-4408, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.