Learn about the latest in Internet marketing techniques and new technologies that can improve your business’s bottom line during a new series of monthly brown-bag learning lunches hosted by the Small Business Development Center at Daytona State College beginning in October.
Marketing Mondays and Technology Tuesdays will feature guest presentations by industry experts about how to leverage virtual technologies and strategies - from social media and mobile business productivity applications to digital integrated marketing and “cloud” computing.
Presentations scheduled for fall are:
• Oct. 11 - Put your iPad to Work
• Oct. 24 – Integrated Marketing Overview
• Nov. 22 – Introduction to Cloud Computing: Evolve Your Business
• Nov. 28 – Facebook and Twitter Essentials
• Dec. 12 - Present4: Who, What, Why, How?
• Dec. 13 - Go Mobile with Business Productivity Apps
All sessions will be held from noon to 1 p.m. in Bergengren Hall (Bldg. 110, Rm. 112) on Daytona State’s Daytona Beach Campus, 1200 W. International Speedway Blvd., and are free and open to the public.
Participants are urged to bring their own lunch, or they may purchase it at the college’s Lenholt Student Center (Bldg. 130). Please RSVP by calling (386) 506-4723 or emailing sbdc@DaytonaState.edu.